Configuration Management Specialist
BAE Systems Platforms & Services is currently seeking a Configuration Management (CM) specialist to support the Weapon Systems Business Unit in Minneapolis, MN.
Perform the following CM activities related to the design, development and production of complex systems and equipment:
- Ensure application of CM processes on programs are in accordance with CM plan.
- Perform CM tasks that include release of CAD models and drawings, and non-CAD product data into enterprise PDM.
- Maintain "as designed" Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Process drawing changes.
- Maintain various CM logs, such as for drawing number assignments.
- Facilitate Configuration Control Boards (CCB) and maintain meeting records.
- Ensure proper maintenance of Configuration Status Accounting (CSA) systems.
- Support delivery of CDRLs and SDRLs to customers.
- Support the establishment and maintenance of the production baseline.
- Support the delivery of Technical Data Package (TDP) and maintenance of the TDP.
- Manage and support various CM databases.
- Support ISO, CMMI, Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA), Quality and corporate audits.
- Execute assigned CM tasks ensuring all program obligations and objectives are met in a timely manner.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top