Configuration Anst Sr Prin
Global IT Services, BAE systems is recruiting for a Software Configuration Management Specialist for the MCSS program. This position is located in the area of Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
JOB SUMMARY: The Software Configuration Management Specialist position for the Mission Command Software Support (MCSS) program will support Army Mission Command modernization strategies and new versions of the Common Operating Environment (COE) relative to the PEO C3T PdM Tactical Mission Command (TMC), PdM Strategic Mission Command (SMC), PdM Joint Battle Command Platform (JBC-P), and PM Warfighter Information Network Tactical (WIN-T) portfolio of systems.
Support will include:
- Design, development, integration, testing, and deployment of Army Battle
Command System software solutions.
- Software technology research, development and insertions.
- System data flows and exchanges, Interoperability, Configuration
- Information Assurance (IA) compliance.
- Operating and maintaining test and development labs.
- Software engineering subject matter expertise for Mission Command System
- PDSS and PPSS for Mission Command Systems.
- Writes Configuration Management (CM) Plans.
- Audits software change procedures, software development, software testing, and software documentation to verify compliance with software CM plans and procedures.
- Participates in design reviews, configuration audits, and evaluations of software products to ensure proper identification, control, and status accounting of the software baseline for each system.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top