Configuration Anst II
- Participates in the establishment of controls necessary to ensure that required data is prepared, reviewed, approved, published, submitted or received and achieved per contract schedule and Contract/Subcontract Data Requirement List (CDRL/SDRL).
- Participates in the development of milestone targets for each data element and in the establishment of methods/procedures for reporting progress against these milestones.
- Reviews data to ensure compliance to Data Item Descriptions (DID), Military Standards/Specifications and ES policies/procedures, when required.
- Maintains knowledge of Data Item Descriptions (DID), applicable MIL-STD's and Contract/Subcontract Data Requirement List (CDRL/SDRL).
- Participates in meetings with customer in the area of requests for waivers, progress reports, criteria for acceptance and other related matters when required.
- Provides a data writing, editing and production capability as required to support the data management function in meeting program requirements.
- Participates in the analysis of assigned data item requirements in order to provide and give direction to data auditors. Participates in the investigation of data interrelationships to improve data effectively and reduce its cost.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top