Configuration Anst II
Manage program data, including its identification, status, storage, retrieval, workflows, document security, disposition, and distribution within the Product Data Management PDM Tool.
- Supports Configuration/Data Management (CDM) in the development and implementation of a plan for Configuration Control of controlled items to include the development of applicable technical and administrative processes necessary for identifying, documenting, controlling, hardware, test equipment, training devices and software including Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and request for variance (RFVs) associated with these items.
- Participates in FCAs and PCAs (Functional and Physical Configuration Audits) and working groups in the Lab to ensure all audits are thorough, complete, and conducted in accordance with MIL-HDBK-61A.
- In support of CDM, conducts Configuration Control Boards (CCB) of configuration changes, maintains baseline configurations, coordinates the logistics and engineering review of changes within the PDM tool; Responsible for reviewing and assessing the in-service impacts of ECPs; reviewing contract modifications for ECPs to ensure accuracy and completeness; tracking the production implementation of approved ECPs; reviewing deviations for programmatic or logistics impacts and providing recommendations for action to the program managers.
- Will perform assigned duties associated with change management such as processing and expediting Engineering Change Requests/Orders (ECRs/ECOs), Bill Of Materials (BOMs) and assisting with part disposition and item effectivity of these changes with the Configuration Control Board (CCB) and Supply Change Planners (SCP).
- Will be required to interface with Engineering, Manufacturing, and Program representatives, working as an integral part of a greater project team.
- Will also entail processing and expediting Contractual Data Deliveries (CDRL) to various customers.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top