Configuration Anst II
- Act as a focal point to control the flow of engineering and contract data to technical and business team members to administer the GBSD weapon system acquisition. Candidate must be team focused.
- Plan, coordinates and tracks input and distribution of contractors documentation for customer review
- Coordinate change record approvals
- Serve as point of contact for all program data items
- Assist in establishing and managing a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software system for document control, many of which will have linkages that need to be maintained.
- Identify and implement data management and handling issue solutions
- Conceive, communicate, and execute courses of action to help teams achieve program goals under highly dynamic situations.
- Collaborate with government civilians and members of the U.S. Air Force
- Monitor compliance with all approved data standards, policies, and procedures
- Organize, maintain, manage, and archive technical data for the Enterprise
- Coordinate and schedule decision boards and publish minutes
- Upload contractor deliverables (CDRLs) to PLM
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top