Configuration Anst II
The selected candidate will serve as the Configuration Analyst developing Logistics Element documentation for multiple Air Traffic Control Systems, Sea and Shore, including the URN-32, TPX-42(V), AN/SPN-35C, AN/SPN-41/41A/41B Series, AN/SPN-43C and the AN/SPN-50(V) for shipboard installations in support of NAVAIR Systems onboard NAVSEA Platforms. The Configuration Analyst will assist in the technical development of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Products and Plans using NDE to develop ILS Certifications, developing COP Files using CDMD OA, and performing Reliability/Maintainability and Availability (RM&A) analysis using 3M data from Open Architectural Retrieval System (OARS). The candidate will develop APLs using ICAPs for submission to NAVSUP. Additional requirement will be interacting with DAPML, assisting in the development of ECPs, Technical Manuals, Training Development, PMS, Maintenance Plans, and Configuration Management (CM) Plans. The candidate will assist in the development of Field Change Bulletins, POAMs and SOVTs and other technical documentation as required.
Duties will include:
- Develop Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD) for development of Allowance Parts Lists (APLs) using Integrated
Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS) database.
- Assist in developing Navy Technical Manuals, Field Change Bulletins and System Operational Verification Testing (SOVTs)
and other technical documents.
- Review engineering and other technical drawings to develop system configuration documentation.
- Develop and submit work files into the Configuration Data Management Database - Open Architecture (CDMD-OA).
- Research and provide response to Defense Logistics Agency for DLA-339 Engineering Support Requests.
- Review and development of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs).
- Provide inputs and review of Ships Change Documents (SCD).
- Develop and submit ILS Certification forms into Navy Data Environment (NDE) for Ships Program Manager (SPM) Approval.
- Develop and submit RMMCO Check-in forms for Production Approval.
- Assist with generating databases, presentations, report's and perform other duties as required
This position is located in scenic and historic Southern Maryland in the St. Mary's County Technology Corridor adjacent to the Patuxent River Naval Air Station.
There is no monetary relocation assistance budgeted for this position. Applicants must be currently residing in or state willingness to relocate self to St. Mary's County, Maryland or surrounding areas.
Please be sure to address all requirements of posted requisition in resume. Only resumes that include all requirements will be considered.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top