Configuration Anst II
BAE Systems Inc. is looking for a well-qualified logistics/configuration analyst to join our team for an exciting opportunity supporting shore-based Air Traffic Control and Landing systems, including the civil Instrument Landing System and shore Instrument Carrier landing System. The selected candidate will be part of a dynamic team providing logistics and configuration management services in support of the Customer's Air Traffic Control and Landing Systems. Qualified candidates will:
- Plan, coordinate, and prepare integrated logistics support (ILS) products and plans such as provisioning documentation (APL's, MPL's) and Reliability/Maintainability and Availability (RM&A) analysis.
- Develop strategies to overcome obstacles to the accomplishment of logistics support for assigned ATC & LS system(s)
- Participate in development of ECP's, technical manuals, operators manuals, training plans, PMS, configuration management plans, Field Change Bulletins and other technical documentation as required.
- Review drawings and technical documentation for logistical accuracy and to develop system configuration documentation.
- Review requirements and contracts to determine documentation required for each phase of a project
- Analyze proposed changes of product design to determine logistical effect on overall product and system.
- Coordinate modification records for configuration management control.
- Attend customer meetings and present information related to program logistics topics.
- Perform other duties as required.
BAE Systems wants people who are self-starters and who have experience with working in small teams.
This position is located in scenic and historic Southern Maryland in the St. Mary's County Technology Corridor adjacent to the Patuxent River Naval Air Station. Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Applicants must be currently residing in or state willingness to relocate self to St. Mary's County, Maryland or surrounding areas.
Please be sure to address all requirements of posted requisition in resume. Only resumes that include all requirements will be considered.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top