Configuration Analyst II
The Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) System Program Office ensures a safe, secure and reliable Minuteman III weapon system as required by the war fighter (Air Force Global Strike Command) through 2030. This activity is identified as the Integrated Services Contract (ISC). The contract effort assists in acquisition and technical and sustainment engineering. This contract will augment organic resources by providing breadth and depth of capabilities for System Engineering/Integration, risk management, technical assessment, acquisition program management, strategy development, organizational and change management, interface control and logistics, business analysis, mission effectiveness, and ICBM Demonstration/Validation (Dem/Val) Integrated Application Programs.
Position will be located at or near Hill AFB, Utah.
CM assists in the following:
- Support Customer Technical Engineering Review Board (TERB) and Configuration Control Board (CCB) activities. CM support is needed to ensure the change process is being followed, that all documentation impacts are captured and presented, and process is completed by the official delivery of the Technical Data Package (TDP).
- Ensure that Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) are incorporated into the technical data baseline.
- Maintain the engineering baselines to include weapon system specifications, Hardness Data Manuals (HDM), engineering drawings and Interface Control Documents (ICD) for both hardware and software.
- Assist with Functional Configuration Audits (FCAs) and Physical Configuration Audits (PCAs) at supplier and Air Force facilitates.
Design and coordinate Interface Control Document (ICD) graphics and materials. Output will be presented in hardcopy or electronic media.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: A knowledge of Air Force drawing release processes and configuration management practices to include configuration management standards and requirements such as the ASME suites, MIL-STD 100, Mil-STD 973 and AMSE EIA-649 . Knowledge of Interface Control Documents (ICD) and their Interface Revisions (IRs), Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), and configuration management activities related to the design, development audits plans. Design graphics, materials, and drawings to be presented on paper or electronic media. Perform one or more of the following duties:
1. Incorporate Interface Control Documents, Interface Revisions and drawings.
2. Generating new or updating drawings. Knowledge of text and graphics layouts for specifications, directives and drawings.
3. Update databases through all phases of Scope Sheet, and ICD development
4. Provide administrative control and processing of interface documents
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Successful candidates must be able to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance within 1 year of employment
Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience in military and DOD or equivalent experience
Preferred Skills and Education
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications
Knowledge of Interface Control processes
Motivation to maintain currency and increase proficiency in the discipline.
Ability to make decisions using sound judgment while complying with policies, procedures, appropriate principles and applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
Familiarity with CAD applications, preferably Solid works and AutoCAD
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
Attention to detail, coupled with good time management and organization skills.
Sound interpersonal skills for interfacing and coordinating with company personnel, customers, and supplier.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top