Computer Sys Arch Prin
BAE Systems is seeking a Senior Teamcenter Architect / Developer to support the AF Strategic Program Information Services team. The selected applicant will join the IS team as we seek to deliver world-class capabilities for our client and their associated contractors, which will help drive productivity and innovation. This team supports system design and development, commercial tool integration, and application maintenance.
This position will assist in building the business rules that govern the functionality and operation of the Teamcenter application and related systems. Provides industry best practices of Teamcenter software design and development solutions. Will work with the business user community including Configuration/Data Management, Engineering Design and IT technical team. Analyzes and articulates Teamcenter business and technical requirements through complete implementation of an enterprise PLM environment. Works closely with the technical team to deliver technical designs and software development efforts aligned with the functional solution recommendations.
Common duties and responsibilities:
- Document and formulate design specifications and business rules to be applied in the system
- Support project planning, software, and system engineering to provide full product lifecycle management
- Work closely with internal and external organizations to support various customer user and application level requirements including resolving elevated end user support requests, and researching and deploying advanced technologies
- Business process analysis and system requirements development
- Perform other duties as assigned
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top