Computer Network Defense (CND) Migration Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Engineer for the role of Cyber Network Defense (CND) Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) Migration Engineer.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a High School Diploma and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Must hold a current DoD 8570 IAT2 certification.
- Must hold an ACTIVE Secret DoD Security Clearance.
- Familiarity with Cyber Network Defense Operations.
- Familiarity with the JRSS architecture.
- Experience with one or more of the following CND tools: ArcSight, Niksun, Tipping Point, SourceFire, Lancope.
- Good organization, functional/operational management and people skills.
- The ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Requires a BS degree and 12 + years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 + years of prior relevant experience.
- Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Ability to provide SME support for one or more of the following tools: ArcSight, Niksun, Tipping Point, SourceFire, Lancope. Solid foundation in networking concepts, i.e., routing, switching, IP addressing, and Internet routing protocols.
- Strong presentation skills
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top