Compliance Spec II
The selected candidate performs Government Compliance duties which require strong working knowledge of government accounting practice and regulations.
- Supports financial and operational audits by examining and verifying accounting, statistical or operation records
- Performs reviews and analysis of issues pertaining to Government Compliance
- Analyzes transactional data to ensure compliance with policies/procedures and disclosed practices
- Supports the preparation and review of the Incurred Cost Submission
- Responds to requests for information from DCMA, DCAA and internal and/or external customers
- Ad hoc reporting as required
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top