Company Asset Administration
This individual will be assigned to the Capital Asset Organization providing a wide range of support to the management of Capital Assets.
This support includes but is not limited to;
- redeployment of assets (finding new owners for excess equipment that becomes available) & respond to internal departments / labs that have a need for electronic equipment (temporary or permanent)
- participate in developing strategies to maximize the efficient use of available excess equipment
- maintain control of excess equipment in two New Hampshire electronic stock rooms, take in useful equipment and remove equipment that has no future use
- support / follow / enhance established processes to move / transfer / disposition / redeploy – capital assets
- participate in the “control” of capital assets by tagging equipment at the right levels, utilizing established processes and procedures.
- learn how to inventory capital and government property to support the existing staff. Travel to other BAE ES sites to support the inventory process.
- support the physical removal of excess equipment through the trade-in, transfer, reclaim or sale process.
Required Skills and Education
An Employee who is;
- focused on goals / responsibilities
- quality driven
- able to handle multiple projects at once
- can work extra hours at peak times
- works well with peers, middle and senior management
- not hesitant to take on a challenge outside of their comfort zone
- well spoken and neat in appearance as they interface with internal and external customers
- able to follow direction and work efficiently within an established working environment
- knowledgeable of electronic test equipment (above average is desirable)
Preferred Skills and Education
High School and several years of a community college or equivalent.
Several years working within a defense environment.
Above average knowledge in;
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- iPortal queries
- Test & Measurement Equipment Data Base (T&ME)
- Computer Usage overall
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top