Comms Spec Sr
This position will provide internal and external communications support to the Combat Vehicles Amphibious and International (CVAI) organization within BAE Systems' Platforms and Services sector. The candidate will work with the CVAI communications manager and Combat Vehicles communications director to implement timely and effective communications plans to promote key news, events, and activities to external and internal audiences. This individual will be responsible for maintaining internal and external product and business area web pages, development and distribution of news stories to internal and external audiences, and assisting the communications staff with activities related to the company's protections systems business.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and distribute internal news stories in support of program milestones, key pursuits, and business-related events.
- Assist in the execution of communications strategies including but not limited to drafting news releases and web content, developing social media content, and writing internal news stories.
- Provide communications support to local site staffs including local events and facility visits.
- Maintain currency of internal and external websites including updating program and business information as appropriate and drafting new content.
- Maintain multimedia library and ensure appropriate approvals are received for all photos and videos.
- Areas of expertise: Writing / Social Media / Communications Services and Brand Management / Internal / External.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top