Collaborate with Intelligence Community partners to develop and update collection strategies and posture statements to best align with the U.S Government Counter Terrorism Strategy while providing timely in-depth knowledge on current and future collection capabilities towards targets and critical gaps.
Collection Strategists work independently on assigned counterterrorism collection groups, geographical areas and topic sets. Strategists develop appropriate project timelines, lead organized meetings and briefings to senior level officials, work collaboratively with Intelligence Community partners and develop creative efforts to problem solve strategic level issues. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in HUMINT, SIGINT, GEOINT, OSINT, Foreign Liaison and Law Enforcement collection and collection management in support of various studies and projects towards the U.S. Government Counterterrorism Strategy.
- Established working relationships with various strategic, operational, and tactical collection elements to develop and assess each elements capabilities and the proper alignment into the U.S. Government Counterterrorism Strategy.
- Collaborated with Intelligence Community partners to develop and submit recommendations for improvements to the Intelligence Community’s ability to collect accurate and timely counterterrorism intelligence aligned towards the hardest targets and critical gaps.
- Identified methods and strategies for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of counterterrorism collection requirements procedures.
- Coordinated special events and worked with representatives from Intelligence Community towards building collection plans and postures.
- Conducted independent research on time sensitive tasking’s and providing high level briefings to a mature audience at the conclusion of each tasking.
- Provided senior leadership with appropriate background information and briefing points on the U.S. Government Counterterrorism Strategy and priorities on key topics and respective areas of responsibility.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top