- Chantilly, VA
We are in search of a Cloud Developer to support one of our most exciting programs. Join BAE System's Intelligence and Security sector and be a part of the team of men and women who solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. This individual would support our Fed Ops team in Chantilly, VA and will be responsible for developing the cloud service delivery models and architectural framework to enable platform as a service (PaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS), software as a service (SaaS), and data as a service (DaaS). Duties include analyzing and recommending what ITADD applications, services and FBI applications can move, migrate, and/or deployed into a cloud environment.
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing comprehensive and innovative technical solutions with at least 1 year experience with Amazon, Microsoft, or Google cloud solutions
- Experience architecting and migrating on-premises applications into a cloud platform
- Experience working with AWS and Web Services
- Experience with Java software
- Has worked securing LINUX Systems
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top