CKShare Software Engineer
• Candidates will use their Java development skills to support and enhance CKSHARE capabilities.
- Skills required for this position: Java (J2EE) developer, Spring, Java Server Faces, Seam, Nuxeo, Ansible Works, Open Service Gateway Initiative (OSGI), Maven, git, junit, Selenium Web Driver, REST (XML/JSON), Atlassian Tool Suite (Jira/Confluence/etc.) Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 15 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
In addition to the above qualifications, candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Java coding using Eclipse integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Software compilation using Maven
- Java development using the Spring Framework API
- Java service integration, e.g. Spring Integration, Mule, or Apache Camel
- Source code control systems
- Unit testing using JUnit testing framework
- Development using XML
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Object Oriented Java programming
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top