Citrix Systems Administrator
- Augusta, GA
At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing the U.S. Army Cyber Command with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber security, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place. The cyberspace domain is one of the most critical areas of national defense. It is a field that requires the most highly trained, professional, and knowledgeable people available. Join us and learn what inspired work is all about.
The role of the Citrix Systems Administrator will be to maintain all aspects of the Citrix environment to include deployment, design, build, and day-to-day Operations & Sustainment of our enterprise Citrix environment. The candidate will also be responsible for assisting in the development of patches and executing the implementation of those patches into the Production environment. The Citrix Administrator will work hand-in-hand with System Administrators and engineers in support of the Citrix environment.
• Tier II & III responsibility of the Production Citrix Environment
• Provide leadership, expertise and strategic guidance on critical data systems that span multiple systems and groups
• Serve as the escalation point for all Citrix issues
• Provide engineering expertise in the update/creation of the Citrix XenDesktop and VDI solutions
• Monitor, evaluate and remediate any health concerns within the CITRIX XenDesktop environment
• Monitor the available virtual machines within the XenDesktop environment
• Monitor and troubleshoot Hyper-V issues and concerns in relation to the Citrix deployment
• Ensure compliance with policies and procedures including DoD STIG requirements
• Establish and maintain configuration and recovery documentation for designated systems.
After hours on-call support may be required
Required Skills and Education
• 8+ years of experience to include the following areas:
- System administration experience with Citrix or VMware products and other relevant virtualization technologies
• O&S experience in the following disciplines:
- SQL Server (2016 experience preferred)
- Microsoft Server (2016 experience preferred)
- Microsoft DHCP/DNS Server
- Active Directory
• Citrix Certified Associate - Virtualization (CCA-V) (CCA/CCEA/CCEE accepted)
• DOD 8570 certification
Preferred Skills and Education
• Power shell Scripting, VDI Environment, Citrix Xen Desktop 7.x
• Basic Knowledge of Dell Networking Appliances
• Basic Knowledge of Cisco Security Appliances
• 8570 complaint (Within 90 days of hire)
• Citrix Certified Professional - Virtualization (CCP-V) or higher
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top