Circulation Specialist/Library Technician
BAE Systems is seeking a Circulation professional to support a government customer with the maintenance of their collection of geospatial and textual products in various formats and provide a range of library services.
- Fulfilling customer requests, e.g. providing basic reference and research support, reproduction services, etc.
- Circulation of library materials.
- Train customers on Research Center systems.
- Facilitate ordering of Research Center Products (i.e. Geospatial,textual materials, serials, other commercial products, documents and enclosures, etc.).
- Inter-Library Loan Requests and Intra-Library Transfers.
- Dissemination of digital products.
- Provide briefings and tours of Research Center facilities and capabilities upon request.
- Conduct customer reference and research interviews.
- Provide printing services:large format map/charts.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education 3-6 Years of professional experience as Circulation and/or as a Library Technician.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top