Change and Release Specialist (Senior)
Join BAE Systems' Intelligence and Security Sector and be a part of the team that solves some of the world's most complex technical challenges. Are you one of the many who finds solving Security challenges personally rewarding? The Intelligence and Security Sector is searching for a Change and Release Specialist. This role designs, implements, and administers change and release management across the enterprise.
This role is responsible for process management, process documentation, and coordinating, scheduling and running configuration control board meetings. The role performs monitoring and verifying of the release process. This role requires excellent oral and written communication skills and requires coordination across multiple organizations to implement processes. This role works with Service Desk personnel to implement approved best practice processes in the ITSM tool. This role is manages and coordinates product design changes and the effects of the overall system. Duties include identifying, tracking, and documenting configuration items and ensuring configuration control by reviewing design release documents for completeness and proper authorizations and preparing deviations and waivers for Government approval when specifications cannot be met. This role supports both traditional and DevSecOps processes.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 6 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Experience planning and leading major technology assignments.
- Experience evaluating performance results and recommending major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Experience as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Experience supervising others
- Candidate must have BS and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience
- Position requires on-site performance in the WMA
- Position requires a clearance with polygraph, must be eligible for crossover, and must meet the intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 704, Personnel Security
- Position requires personnel have U.S. Citizenship
- Experience with the Intelligence Community preferred
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top