Cash Management Accountant
· Monitor & Track daily bank transactions. Ensure that all cash activity is recorded in a timely manner.
- Process and secure hedging opportunities based on company policies
- Process wire transfers in USD and foreign currency.
- Support sales and use tax filing and issuance of resale certificates
- Assist in preparation of corporate tax package
- Research / resolve unidentified cash transactions.
- Build and maintain bank relationships, maintain permanent files to document authorized signatories, open accounts and effort or reasons for closing accounts.
- Process non-po check requests for tax and other misc. payments
- Process Journal entries with proper supporting documentations
- Coordinate with corporate head office and the Intercompany Team to process monthly intercompany settlements on a timely basis.
- Assist with internal control documentation and testing for all assigned areas of responsibility.
- Assist with reviews of all Tax & Treasury policies and procedures for potential updates.
- Support tax administration in determination of transaction taxability for purchase requisition
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge in Deltek Costpoint
- Good working knowledge of banking products and services
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top