Case Management Analyst
- McLean, VA
BAE Systems is seeking Operations Support Analyst to support a client's operational requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The positions require an Active Clearance with Polygraph. There is NO Exception to the clearance requirement. Successful candidates will work well in team environments and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidates will be expected to effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization. Position is for an intelligence analyst working directly with the customer in the office of security to craft reports and assessments for senior level decision makers.
Responsible for maintaining high-quality intelligence records and providing ad-hoc support to the program's core mission.
- Must have experience conducting research with several databases.
- Having an understanding of counter-intelligence issues, threat environment, the report review process and analysis is a strong plus but not mandatory.
- Must be flexible with regard to hours at times - customer mission sometimes dictates extended hours.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- BA or BS Degree and 3 years of relevant work experience.
- 4 additional years of relevant work experience may be substituted for BA or BS Degree.
- Candidate must have an Active Intel Clearance with a Favorable Polygraph to be considered. Will not be considered without it.
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal methods required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, and also work in a team environment.
- Research, understand, and develop using new technologies and standards as needed.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- High degree of initiative, creativity, and technical ability to function on this team required.
- Ability to identify issues and implement corrective actions.
- Must be willing to participate in team meetings.
- Comfortable with the report review process.
- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts - defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team-making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Back to top