Campaign Manager, Future Vertical Lift ASE
- Merrimack, NH
BAE Systems' Electronic Systems is seeking and experienced program manager and capture leader to win new business and execute critical captures associated with the emerging Future Vertical Lift (FVL) market for survivability systems. Electronic Systems is pursuing growth markets in electronic warfare, self-protection and related capabilities in the US DoD and international markets. Although this position will reside within the Threat Detection Solutions (TDS) Product Line of the Countermeasures and Electromagnetic Attack Solutions (CEMA) Business Area, it will be directly reporting to the Strategic Campaign Director for Aircraft Survivability Equipment (ASE). This key leadership position will drive growth though the development and execution of capture/campaign strategies, leading the campaign team and individual capture teams to establish positions to win and drive to closure through contract awards. Key components to success include:
- Understanding the customer's needs
- Helping create comprehensive internal customer alignment to the campaign strategy,
- Leading RFI / RFP and ROM / Bid responses related to FVL survivability
- Providing strategic leadership to specific capture teams pursing individual opportunities, and leading specific captures as conditions merit
- Managing day-to-day team activities associated with the campaign / captures
- Assisting the Strategic Campaign Director in external customer interaction
- Creating internal alignment with the company's value proposition and the customer's needs.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Proven Capture Team Leadership experience to develop and execute capture/ campaign
- Large development program experience - complex cost, schedule and technical management.
- Hardware and Software Product Development and Manufacturing Experience
- Demonstrated program planning and execution skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Customer relationship management and marketing skills
- Implements project management standards and controls to carry out project tasks.
- Directs and monitors work results for meeting customer requirements, specifications and quality assurance standards.
- Ensures that work statements are adequately defined and that staffing requirements are correct
- Development of business cases, strategic partner relationships and technology development plans.
- Active Secret Clearance with ability to achieve TS/ SCI.
- BS Engineering or related technical degree.
- Demonstrated success in leading and winning contracts >$75M.
- Knowledge of Government/DoD contracting, acquisition process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prior Aircraft Survivability experience
- Knowledge and experience in military rotary-wing environment
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Top Secret Clearance
- Black Belt equivalent Certification in Capture Management, per emerging industry standards.
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top