C4ISR Field Engineer-Maintainer
BAE Systems is looking for a C4ISR Senior Field Engineer Maintainer that will provide comprehensive Site Activations, Customer Training, Technical Visits and Field Support/Sustainment at designated Customer Facility(s) as directed by the Program Manager.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Technology, Engineering or a related major or equivalent experience.
- 8-12 years of SIGINT, COMINT, or Optical Sensor Expertise/Background/Knowledge.
- Active Secret Security Clearance (able to obtain TS SCI).
- Current US Passport or qualified to obtain passport.
- Willing and Qualified to Deploy in support of Program CONUS and OCONUS Requirements.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Customer Oriented, Articulate Communicator, Self-Starter; Leader.
- Successful candidate must be proficient using SIGINT/COMINT related test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, signal generators, and time domain reflectometers.
- Experience diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repair of SIGINT/COMINT systems, including RF environments, wired and wireless networks, and cryptographic equipment.
- Ability to generate detailed, actionable test and evaluation reports is a must.
- Ability to successfully complete the US Army CONUS Replacement Center (CRC) deployment syllabus (medical, dental, training) prior to being certified to deploy.
- Provide assistance to company engineers or customer personnel investigating failures and detecting technical deficiencies; investigates methods by which those failures and deficiencies can be eliminated.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top