C4I Test Manager
This position is a contingent hire position supporting a proposal.
Test Manager will support Integrated Electronic Warfare and Electronic Solutions business area. Successful candidate will have the ability to offer a comprehensive knowledge or C4ISR testing in a naval environment. Candidate will be able to work side by side with stakeholders , Chief Engineer, and Program Manager to ensure C5ISR requirements are met and that the testing plans and methodologies are sufficient to ensure successful completion of operational testing onboard several hull classes. The successful candidate will lead a team of naval testing SMEs and test engineers to satisfy customer needs. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 12 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or Physics and
- 8 years of engineering experience in the areas of information systems or communication systems system engineering, system concept formulation, system and subsystem design analysis, interface design analysis, network design and analysis, modeling and simulation, integration, or testing and
- 5 years of experience with Systems Engineering Management and C4I or Combat System Systems-of-Systems (SoS) design, integration, and test experience.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Five years of experience developing test documentation supporting efforts to verify and validate C4I SoS design and management of integrated testing utilizing the Navy’s Total Ship Test Program (TSTP) from stage 1 to stage 7.
- Experience shall include development of C4I test procedures and a clear understanding of C4I system lab and shipboard test requirements
- Five years of experience managing an overall C4I SoS test effort, including the planning and execution of a Test Readiness Review (TRR), the development of a C4I Test Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), generation of a Test Index, and development of a Test Sequence Network
- Five years of experience managing C4I systems lab testing, including oversight of testing, coordination of test lab resources, collection of test results, reporting of test findings, and facilitation of necessary C4I design changes based on results of integrated testing in the lab.
- Five years of management experience for programs of escalating complexity would be a plus
. About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top