Business Winning Strategy Lead
· Provide leadership and inspiration of a business winning culture for the Endicott facility assuring a top line growth through increasing the win rate, capture rate and probability of winning (Pwin) for strategic captures. There are two Business Areas headquartered in the Endicott Facility; Controls and Avionics Solutions (CAS) and Power and Propulsion Solution (PPS).
- Strengthen the Endicott business winning methodologies that incorporates applicable best practices into all sizes of captures (Gold, Silver, and Bronze).
- Cross pollenate business winning approaches from competitive pursuits over to follow on work and aftermarket opportunities.
- Create a long standing infrastructure of business winning resources and interfaces.
- Provide business winning support to capture teams through all phases of the pursuit.
- Represent Business Winning during Executive Staff discussions and bid reviews.
Required Skills and Education – Bachelor’s Degree and 15 years work experience including that of a Capture Manager for major pursuits.
- Demonstrated experience leading diverse teams in a high tempo business capture environment.
- Proven ability to build and maintain stakeholder support for viable pursuits.
- Thorough knowledge of the business capture process with ability to lead and mentor any and all aspects of that process.
- In-depth knowledge of the defense and commercial aerospace markets and technology.
- In-depth knowledge of the power and propulsion markets and technology.
- Very strong presentation and organizational skills that can effectively communicate messages to a wide set of audiences.
- Mastery of Price to Win analysis and competitive assessments.
- Experience in business case development, evaluation and presentation.
- Must be a proactive leader with the highest degree of integrity who can thrive in high ambiguity environments through adaptability and a strong business acumen. Preferred Skills and Education – Association of Proposal Management Professionals and/or Program Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Graduate degree in Strategy and/or Business Administration.
- Proven trans-Atlantic work experience developing and growing international business.
- Established ‘street credit’ (earned respect) with international and domestic team members and leadership of the PPS and CAS business areas.
- Technology background to enable foundational discussions with capture teams on shaping improved value propositions.
- Strong program management background to assess strength of programmatic strategies and risk positioning for a given pursuit.
- Existing Secret Clearance. About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top