Business Sys Anst Prin
The System Integrator is responsible for integrating various component subsystems into a whole and ensuring those subsystems function together and meet the customer's needs. The integrator works with other engineers, systems analysts, programmers, and technicians in the design, testing, deployment, and evaluation of systems. The integrator will be supporting the Strategic Systems Program (SSP) which is the Program Manager for the Navy's Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) Program.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Perform technical planning, systems integration, verification and validation, risk analysis, requirements analysis and technical tradeoffs.
- Provide guidance and technical assistance to developers concerning application development and hosting/connection requirements.
- Assist with developing the requirements and specifications for IT systems. Coordinate with program sponsors, resource managers, user communities, and other agency/community personnel to refine functional requirements and translate functional requirements into technical specification
- Conduct analysis and recommend solutions of new or enhanced approaches to delivering IT services
- Research, evaluate, and recommend systems based on client needs
- Ensure system security needs are established and implemented
- Interface with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Develop CONOPS, project plans, schedules, and technical instructions
- Provide client with post-installation and integration support
- Travel to support contractor sites for meetings, audits, and evaluations (Approximately 12 per year)
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top