Business Process Analyst
Business Process Analyst
The candidate will become a member of the Business Process Management Team, whose charter is to be the change agent in the organization. The candidate will help identify opportunities for organizational improvements, and initiate and develop recommendations for strategic and tactical solutions. The candidate will work with the team to develop creative solutions that help the customer achieve its mission objectives.
The candidate will establish relationships with and empower collaboration among all the functional areas of the organization. The candidate will also assist with establishing the foundation for organizational learning of process improvement concepts in a dynamic work environment.
The candidate will help the customer improve its business decision-making capability by supporting and initiating efforts for the collection, analysis, and reporting of metrics.
As part of the Business Process Management Team, the candidate will make certain that the customer’s internal documentation and external deliverables meet the established standards of quality. The candidate will also develop process assets that ensure the organization has repeatable and defined processes.
Working with the team, the candidate will support the organization’s agile software development efforts.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Proven ability to be a change agent within an organization
- Strong analytical, planning, and decision-making skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Able to work independently, demonstrate initiative, and multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Experience with conducting process improvement efforts
- Creative approach to problem-solving; ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels, including senior management
- Strong interpersonal skills including collaborating and communicating with team members
- Strong attention to detail and work quality; ability to review and deliver high-quality documentation
- Experience drafting process documentation, e.g., procedures, workflow diagrams
- Experience with documenting and communicating status and outcomes of process improvement initiatives
- Experience with training personnel on established process standards
Preferred Skills and Education
- Experience supporting software development programs
- Experience with analyzing metrics to identify areas for improvement
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile software development methodologies; SAFe Agilist Certification
- Experience with Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools including Visio
- Intermediate level experience with Adobe suite of tools
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top