Business Proc Anst Prin
- Austin, TX
- The candidate will become a member of the CEMA/PS3 Strategic Systems Team. The candidate will help identify opportunities for organizational improvements, and initiate and implement strategic solutions in an agile work environment.
- The candidate will establish relationships with and foster collaboration among CEMA/PS3 factory managers, tech ops managers, and VSS leaders across each area at multiple geographical sites.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining training strategies across multiple factories and geographical locations
- The candidate must be a team player, be comfortable in a multi-task and task switching environment, and have experience in presenting work output to all levels of management
- The candidate must be able to understand customer requirements, and translate into an executable end deliverable
- The candidate will provide status to all CEMA/PS3 Operations people managers on Functional training plans strategies (required trainings) and knowledge gaps to close.
- The candidate will provide status to all CEMA/PS3 Operations people managers on Leader/Management development training strategies and knowledge gaps to close.
- The candidate will coordinate with leadership in all sub-functions of Operations to establish and shape training roadmaps that progress the knowledge and overall performance of the organization.
- The candidate will provide status to CEMA/PS3 Ops leadership team on progress of organization against the roadmaps.
- The candidate will be responsible for interfacing with ES Operations training function or external resources to establish availability of training that may not be currently available as decided by the CEMA/PS3 Ops leadership team.
- The candidate will establish the on-boarding process for CEMA/PS3 Operations.
Project Management skills in an Agile work environment
LMS management experience
E-learning software such as Captivate, Articulate or Camtasia
Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills
Will be required to obtain a United States Security Clearance
Preferred Skills and Education
LMS management experience with Oracle HCM
Lean manufacturing experience preferred
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top