Business Development Manager III - FAST Labs
Join a dynamic team that provides mission critical business development and capture skills to BAE Systems' advanced technology and research organization, FAST Labs. Our vision is "we secure the future through fearless innovation." This position has leadership responsibilities for new business development and technology transition. Successful achievement of assigned responsibilities will require energetic and proactive leadership, an external and collaborative personality, and a fundamental understanding of technologies in the Fusion, Battle Management, and Computing Product Line.
Develop your career and grow your skills in a team-based environment with a winning culture that provides an opportunity to interact daily with industry renowned experts.
Daily responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Building internal and external relationships.
- Effectively communicating technical information orally, graphically, and in writing. Composing and articulating the benefits of a range of component and system-level solutions that meet the customer needs.
- Identifying and facilitating transition opportunities for technologies into useful and practical military or commercial applications through partnerships across BAE Systems' ES business areas.
- Capturing new Science and Technology (S&T) business - from initial concept development to influencing the US Government's acquisition approach through delivery of the proposal.
- Managing business development pipelines and qualifying opportunities.
- Managing budgets.
- Growing and mentoring others.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 12 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Required Skills and Education:
Preferred Skills and Education
Preferred Skills and Education:
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top