Business Development - Capture Director
The Intelligence & Security Sector (I&S) is seeking a Capture Management / BD professional to pursue information technology and cyber work across the Intelligence and Defense government market. This position, located in McLean, Virginia, will report directly to the Sr. Director of Business Development for Global IT Solutions who is responsible for developing our IT and Cyber business and capabilities across the Federal market. Candidate will be joining a highly successful team of business development, capture, and operations leaders focused on organizational growth. We’ve had an outstanding 2015 and have room to grow – and add to the team – in 2016!
Successful addition to our team must have a demonstrated history of positioning to win and leading pursuit teams through full business winning life cycle. In addition to competitive spirit, you will need to bring ability to assess the competition, develop and refine understanding of customers’ most important needs, and create and lead winning strategy through to contract award.
Experience writing unsolicited white papers and shaping section L and section M criteria highly desired.
Required Skills and Education
- Knowledge of Government contracting and current acquisition trends and customer buying behaviors
- Ability to write unsolicited white papers resulting in revenue streams
- Knowledge of competitors and ability to model competitor behaviors in the market,
- Demonstrated success in leading and winning contracts >$100M
- Ability to shape section L and section M criteria and maximize scoring
- Experience leading opportunity captures, including:
- Developing overall win strategy
- Shaping deal with Customer
- Developing team strategies, and identifying and closing with teammates
- Understanding pricing and assist in developing winning price
- Strong analytical skills to assess customer requirements and competitor strategies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Required Education: BA & 15 years of relevant experience. Preferred Skills and Education • Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top