Business Dev Anst Sr Prin II
This position is located at our Sterling Heights, Michigan or San Jose, California operations.
BAE Systems is seeking a Price-to-Win Manager to lead the pricing to win activities for the Combat Vehicle business. The selected individual will be responsible for developing and recommending price-to-win (PTW) for U.S. and international ground combat vehicle bids and proposals that encompass research & development, production and technical services. As an integral member of capture teams, the PTW Manager will research, collect and analyze market, customer and competitor intelligence to determine price ranges that synthesize the price our customers can afford with the price our most aggressive, fully qualified competitor is likely to bid. This individual is accountable for providing PTW recommendations that drive win strategy and solutions for strategic pursuits.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Research, collect and analyze market, customer and competitor intelligence – build and maintain intel database
- Design and employ estimating models to rapidly determine PTW, evaluate price versus capability trades and assess what-if scenarios
- Develop bid & proposal work breakdown structures
- Deliver persuasive PTW recommendations to drive proposal price, win and solution strategies – update as customer and market conditions change
- Allocate PTW to proposal cost targets and design-to-cost targets for solution development
- Institutionalize PTW discipline across the Combat Vehicle business through formal and informal coaching and mentoring
- Champion PTW best practices and continuous improvement through intra-company/industry collaboration
- Share responsibility for self-development with immediate supervisor
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top