BMDS Modeling and Simulation Software Engineer
Provide modeling and simulation expertise in the integration of various BMDS system emulations. Includes assessment of integration requirements, software development necessary to establish a virtual GMD environment capable of supporting operational training. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Required education: Bachelor Degree and eight (8) years’ experience developing models and simulations for missile defense-related systems. Preferred Skills and Education
- 6 or more years of M&S analysis experience
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art and state-of-the-practice M&S TTPs.
- Ability to think broadly and strike a balance between traditional and non-traditional thinking. Sees the interrelationships between M&S and other skill sets and domains.
- Domain knowledge of one or more Missile Defense Agency (MDA) missions, preferably via hands-on experience in conducting or supporting actual operations.
- Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively. Ability to prepare a well-grounded, defensible argument.
- Ability to work well with other organizations and personnel with disparate backgrounds.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively use visualization to convey complex, highly-analytical concepts, results, and recommendations to non-technical audiences, especially senior decision makers.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top