Biometrics Identity Intelligence Analyst, Jr Deployment Required
Biometrics and Identity Intelligence Analyst, Junior,
BAE Systems; As the Biometrics and Identity Intelligence Analyst, Junior , you will provide actionable I2 analysis to DoD customers from national to tactical levels, interagency and foreign partners, reach-back capabilities and other support actions to OCONUS analysts.
- Your will be responsibility to research, analyze, and produce biometric focused all-source products in accordance with demanding standards under the direction of Senior Level I2 Analysts
- You will use of Microsoft Access, Excel, SharePoint, and other programs and processes to create and/or modify Biometric information in accordance with Biometric production standards and SOP's
- You will Coordinate with CONUS and OCONUS theater and national level units/teams/organizations to facilitate and enhance sharing and synchronization of products
- You will leverage yourself to a Mid-Level after only one year of service
This position is located around beautiful Charlottesville, VA. Charlottesville is centrally located in the eastern foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in the Central Virginia region. Charlottesville's rich cultural, natural, and artistic history is showcased in a selection of first-rate museums, galleries, wineries, shops, and parks dispersed throughout the area; makes Charlottesville Spectacular location for work, play and just enjoying life.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Must have 3 years of intelligence analysis experience or, on a case-by-case basis, a Badged and Credentialed Law Enforcement Officer
- Must be able to deploy OCONUS
- Must be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the Intelligence Cycle, Research and Analytical techniques
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suites including MS Access
- Must be able to deploy OCONUS for future assignments after a year of service and a Current US Passport
- Must be able to work Rotating Shifts in 90 day intervals
- It is preferred that the individual has at least 3 years of experience with standard all-source intelligence tools; such as PALANTIR, BAT, QueryTree, TAC, BI2R, CIDNE, M3/AMHS, Analyst Notebook, TIDE, CCD, QLX.
- This position prefers former military Intelligence Analysts, Special Operations Communications Sergeant, Criminal Investigations Special Agent, HUMINT Collector, SIGINT Analyst or joint DoD equivalent or civilian equivalency. BEI, BEWL, BIP, I2, INSCOM,
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top