Biometrics and Identity Intelligence (I2) Analyst, Mid-Level
Biometrics and Identity Intelligence (I2) Analyst, Mid-Level ,
BAE Systems: As the Biometrics and Identity Intelligence (I2) Analyst, Mid-Level , you will be s upporting the program and it will include, but not be limited to: advanced Biometric intelligence analysis, customers from the tactical to national levels, interagency and foreign partners, assignment to the 24/7/365 operations center, reach back capabilities, and other support actions to CONUS and OCONUS analysts.
In addition, you will focus upon r esponsibility to research, analyze, and produce Biometric focused all-source products in accordance with demanding standards and you will deploy to OCONUS: Iraq, Afghanistan, or other CENTCOM locations.
This position is located around beautiful Charlottesville, VA. Charlottesville is centrally located in the eastern foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in the Central Virginia region. Charlottesville's rich cultural, natural, and artistic history is showcased in a selection of first-rate museums, galleries, wineries, shops, and parks dispersed throughout the area; makes Charlottesville a s pectacular location to work, play and just live.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Must have 5 years' all-source analyst experience (to include 1 year of I2/BEI experience).
Must have a US Government (military/civilian) trained intelligence background or as an analyst with a Badged and Credentialed Law Enforcement agency.
- Must have 5 years' experience conducting investigations for a Local/State/Federal Law Enforcement Agency.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong research and writing skills with thorough knowledge of the Intelligence Cycle, Research and Analytical techniques.
- Experience with Intelligence Community all-source intelligence computer applications, search engines, and data processing systems.
- Must have a Current US Passport
- Must have at least a High School Diploma or equivalence
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suites including MS Access
- Must be able to work rotating shifts in 90 day intervals and deploy for (6) six months
It is preferred that the individual has at least 5 years of experience with standard all-source intelligence tools; such as PALANTIR, BAT, QueryTree, TAC, BI2R, CIDNE, M3/AMHS, Analyst Notebook, TIDE, CCD, QLX.
This position prefers former military Intelligence Analysts, Special Operations Communications Sergeant, Criminal Investigations Special Agent, HUMINT Collector, SIGINT Analyst or joint DoD equivalent or civilian equivalency.
BEI, BEWL, BIP, I2, INSCOM,
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top