Mission Management (M2Pe) is seeking an engineer with mission planning, autorouting and threat modeling algorithm development skills.
The candidate will work as part of the mission planning team to develop autorouting and threat modeling algorithms. An in-depth understanding of threat radar and missile systems, aircraft flight performance, weapon and aircraft planning workflow is essential. Experience implementing mission planning algorithms is essential. Air Force mission planning experience and an understanding of software development processes is a plus.
Keywords: Threat Modeling, Autorouter Algorithms, Weapon Planning, Aircraft Planning, C++, Java
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 10 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or Scientific field or equivalent. Employees in California must have a Bachelor's degree in the applicable field, or an applicable certification, equivalent certificate, or any required license. Equivalent experience will not be considered.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Threat Modeling and Autorouter Algorithm development
- Aircraft and Weapon Planning experience
- Software development, coding, and debugging experience across the entire development lifecycle
- Proficiency with Java/JEE and/or C++
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task
- Team player with proactive attitude and the ability to be productive in a dynamic/collaboration environment.
- Able to assume team leadership roles and mentor other engineers
- Active security clearance or eligible
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and multithreading
- Knowledge of and experience with software design patterns and their application
- Experience with object oriented design patterns, their uses, and tradeoffs
- Familiar with software development methodologies such as Agile, XP, Scrum, Spiral
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top