Associate Intelligence Analyst
BAE Systems is seeking Intelligence Analysts to support a client's operational requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The positions require an Active Clearance with Polygraph. There is NO Exception to the clearance requirement. Successful candidates will work well in team environments and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidates will be expected to effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization.
Intelligence analysts are responsible for researching, monitoring and analyzing intelligence data and making recommendations based on that data. They will perform complex requests for information and identify derogatory information using a variety of tools.
Additionally, analysts will:
- Provide analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic areas, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
- Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
- Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas
- Participates in special projects as required.
Typically a High School Diploma and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience; Four (4) years of experience is acceptable in lieu of a degree.
Minimum of one (1) year of analytical experience supporting the Intelligence Community and writing reports.
Understanding of Boolean logic, name parsing, expanding name variants, and use of other selectors to research.
Preferred Skills and Education
Experience conducting or supporting HUMINT operations and/or intelligence data analysis (DESIRED).
Experience with Customer research and analytic tools (DESIRED).
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top