Assoc All Source Analyst
Become an intelligence analyst and contribute directly to protecting the nation while serving on this dynamic U.S. Government counterterrorism program. Learn to leverage numerous U.S. Government analytic tools to review daily threat reporting, perform in-depth research and analysis on threats, and submit formal intelligence reports while adhering to high quality and accuracy standards. Your work will support several facets of U.S. Government counterterrorism efforts and contribute to the Intelligence Community’s knowledge and prevention of potential threats.
Minimum Education and Experience •Bachelor’s degree and two years of relevant experience, or
- Seven years relevant experience in lieu of degree Required Skills and Education
- Excellent reading comprehension skills and the ability to quickly identify and extract key information
- Detail-oriented with a proficiency for researching, analyzing, and prioritizing information
- Strong problem-solving, analytic, and written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Basic computer skills, including a willingness to manipulate multiple applications and databases
- Willingness to successfully complete mandatory training courses and periodic quality assurance reviews
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, juggling concurrent tasks and meeting daily deadlines
- Demonstrated knowledge of document and data analysis and experience with synthesizing large amounts of data
Previous analytic experience and/or proficiency with software applications/databases used in support of research and analysis for the U.S. Government a plus but not required.
Preferred Skills and Education Demonstrated knowledge of document analysis and experience with synthesizing large amounts of data • Familiarity with analytic tools • Proficiency with software applications/databases used in support of research and analysis for the U.S. Government About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top