Assoc All Source Analyst
- McLean, VA
Become an intelligence analyst and contribute directly to protecting the nation while serving on this dynamic U.S. Government counter-terrorism program. Learn to leverage numerous U.S. Government analytic tools to review daily threat reporting, perform in-depth research and analysis on threats, and submit formal intelligence reports while adhering to high quality and accuracy standards. Your work will support several facets of U.S. Government counter-terrorism efforts and contribute to the Intelligence Community's knowledge and prevention of potential threats.
Standout benefits of working on this Program include:
• Flexible work schedule after completion of training
• Three (3) different work locations in Virginia: McLean, Warrenton, and Williamsburg
• Excellent growth potential to various specialty and management roles on the Program
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
Excellent reading comprehension skills and the ability to quickly identify and extract key information
• Detail-oriented with a proficiency for researching, analyzing, and prioritizing information
• Strong problem-solving, analytic, and written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
• Basic computer skills, including a willingness to manipulate multiple applications and databases
• Willingness to successfully complete mandatory training courses and periodic quality assurance reviews
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment, juggling concurrent tasks and meeting daily deadlines
• Demonstrated knowledge of document and data analysis and experience with synthesizing large amounts of data
Previous analytic experience and/or proficiency with software applications/databases used in support of research and analysis for the U.S. Government a plus but not required.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
Demonstrated knowledge of document analysis and experience with synthesizing large amounts of data • Familiarity with analytic tools • Proficiency with software applications/databases used in support of research and analysis for the U.S. Government
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts - defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team-making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Back to top