Applications Dev Sr Prin
- Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
- Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
- Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
- Interact with customers for support and services.
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal methods.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, and also work in a team environment.
- Research, understand, and develop using new technologies and standards as needed.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Aptitude and willingness to work with variety of newer emerging technologies/tools as opportunities demand.
- Ability to deliver enhanced functionality, aid with new implementations, and provide continuous support within the scheduled time while preserving system integrity required.
- High degree of initiative, creativity, and technical ability to function on this team required.
- Ability to identify issues and implement corrective actions.
- The ideal candidate would also have IT project management experience.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top