Applications Dev II
Join BAE's Intelligence and Security division and be a part of the team of men and women who solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. The Intelligence and Security division is searching for a Software Developer to join our team in Reston, VA. Do you enjoy working with cutting edge technology to solve tough problems? Our Technology group is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This position offers on the job training and an ability to grow your technical talent.
- Provide Software enhancements, operations and maintenance support of the customer Payroll and HR system/application.
- Responsible for design, coding and implementation of requested enhancements and/or operational tasks.
- Duties include:
- Analyze user and/or system requirements and translate those system requirements into a detailed design and user acceptable computer software.
- Perform unit testing, debugging and refining of the software code.
- Participate in the design and peer review.
- Prepare required system design documentation and assist with preparation of programmatic and user level documentation.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top