Application Virtualization Services Administrator
Connect the people who matter to the data they need the most. At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing customers with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place. We're ready for any challenge – are you game? Join us and learn what Inspired Work is all about.
The role of a Senior Application Virtualization Services Administrator is to maintain customized in the program environment. Manage and maintain tailored COTS solutions of virtualized application products using App-V and XenApp.
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as an escalation point for operational support for all issues related to the application virtualization solutions
- Optimize performance and availability through implementing appropriate technical solutions
- Work directly with Vendor and Engineering on improvements of the project's solutions
- Generate solutions to complex problems which integrate into the program environment
- Identify issues and create improvement processes to help with the reduction of incident outage times
- Flexibility is a must
- Provide On ‐ the ‐ Job training to staff, as needed
- Develop and maintain documentation of all processes associated with administration of the network and duties performed by network & system administrators
- Perform other duties as assigned
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top