Anti-Tamper Systems Engineer
BAE Systems is looking for engineers to help protect military technology that is critical to the Department of Defense. Do you have experience in specifying, designing, implementing, or testing Anti-Tamper solutions? If you answered yes, then BAE Systems may have a new job for you.
The successful applicant will work with a multi-disciplined engineering team to create, test, and support Anti-Tamper solutions for US Government equipment. The applicant would be called upon to perform the following list of tasks:
- Perform Critical Program Information analysis
- Create Anti-Tamper system architectures
- Derive Anti-Tamper requirements
- Write Anti-Tamper and Verification/Validation Plans
- Make engineering decisions on cost/schedule/vulnerability tradeoffs
- Test Anti-Tamper enabled equipment
- Interact with suppliers, customers, US Government program offices and Service V&V teams
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree with 2 years of relevant work experience
- Active DOD Secret clearance with a SSBI performed within the last 5 years and the ability to obtain SAP/SAR and SCI clearances
- Experience designing, implementing, or testing Anti-Tamper solutions
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Preferred Skills and Education – Advanced Degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Experience in working DoD Anti-Tamper efforts
- Experience with cryptographic systems
- Experience in performing Critical Program Information analysis, creating Anti-Tamper plans, Verification/Validation plans
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to be a part of a multi-disciplined engineering team.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Electronic Systems, based in Nashua, New Hampshire, provides systems and products that maximize the effectiveness and safety of fighting forces and first responders. Its offerings include infrared countermeasures and electronic protection systems for military and civilian aircraft; information management systems; signal acquisition, analysis, and exploitation systems that optimize use of the electromagnetic spectrum by friendly forces while denying its use by adversaries; interoperable communications systems for firefighters and other first responders; thermal weapon sights; precision targeting systems; situational awareness systems for ground vehicles; night-vision systems; identification friend or foe systems; and radiation-hardened electronics. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top