At BAE Systems, we deliver a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. If you are an individual that enjoys a cohesive team environment and is interested in a variety of challenges across a variety of products, then we are interested in hearing from you! BAE Systems - FAST Labs is currently hiring for a Antenna/RCS Range Technician.
- Operating antenna test ranges under the supervision of senior operators.
- Performing routine measurements using multimeters, network analyzers, and other electronic and RF equipment.
- Must be proficient in standard computer usage (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to communicate clearly both written and verbally with senior engineering and management staff to convey any issues encountered during Range operations.
- Must be comfortable working in elevated spaces and assisting in loading and unloading test articles both by hand and by using hoists and similar equipment.
- Must have the ability to lift up to a 50 pound load.
- Routine chemical and material handling are normal duties for this position.
- This role will have limited fabrication and mechanical assembly duties.
- U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain/maintain a security clearance is required
- Associates Degree in Electronics Technology OR equivalent military or industrial experience will be considered
- RF and Antenna test experience
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top