All Source Intelligence Analyst / HUMINT Collection Manager
Conduct all-source intelligence analysis and full spectrum collection management, to support HUMINT and counterterrorism operations in the Western Hemisphere AOR. Maintain detailed situational awareness regarding HUMINT operations within the assigned AOR. Conduct liaison with national level intelligence organizations as appropriate to coordinate and deconflict operations.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate subject matter expertise on HUMINT collection methodologies. Candidate must demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of political, cultural, social, historical, military, diplomatic, regional, economic, and civil unrest considerations for the area. Candidate should be conversant on a range of these topics as they apply to US foreign policy actions and objectives in the region.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- 2-3+ Years of intelligence experience, including experience as either a Pol/Mil or Counterterrorism All-Source analyst, or HUMINT collector focused on the Middle East/Africa AOR.
- Experience conducting research using a wide range of intelligence research tools, databases and research methodologies.
- Knowledge of the concepts, principles and practices in HUMINT collection and collection management.
- Experience applying analytical and evaluative techniques for developing new or modified work methods, approaches, or procedures, and comfortable leading a team effort to do so.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, including briefing senior government leadership and publishing analytic products.
Preferred Skills and Education – BA/BS in International Relations, International Politics, International Economics, Security Studies, Middle East Studies or related field.
- Demonstrated previous work experience in HUMINT operations support or collection management.
- Experience supporting U.S. Special Operations Forces in a deployed environment About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top