All Source Analyst - Middle East / Africa
Connect the people who matter to the data they need the most. At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing customers with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place. We're ready for any challenge - are you game? Join us and learn what Inspired Work is all about.
Global Analysis & Operations is looking for a full time, Mid-level All Source -Middle East / Africa Analyst. Analysts will apply investigative and analytical methodologies to perform political and military analysis on the Middle East / Africa AOR in support of DoD mission requirements. The successful candidate must be comfortable working independently and collaboratively in a dynamic Defense Intelligence environment researching, analyzing, and producing intelligence products and research papers using an assortment of intelligence sources. The candidate will produce, present and defend analytic positions and produce intelligence assessments with minimal supervision.
• Use All Source analytic techniques to produce finished intelligence products
• Analyze and assess the dynamics of foreign military and regime leadership, foreign political and military strategy, terrorism, strategic doctrine, regional relations, internal and regional stability, and security.
• Apply analytical trade craft and evaluative techniques to address information gaps.
• Create innovative solutions to analytical and information shortfalls.
• Analytically support the intelligence cycle, including: requirements, collection, processing, analysis, dissemination,feedback.
• Utilize a variety of analytic tools: Analyst Notebook, Palantir, IC databases, Microsoft Office, standard DoD analytic databases.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
• Must have a minimum TS/SCI clearance, and be willing to upgrade to a polygraph
• Candidate must be willing and able to deploy to CENTCOM AOR if necessary
• Relevant Bachelor's degree (desired) with 4+ years
• Demonstrated writing ability
• Understanding of the intelligence cycle/process
• Coursework in critical thinking, analysis techniques, data analysis, or intelligence analysis.
Preferred Skills and Education
• Strategic intelligence analysis experience
• Familiarity with Middle East or Africa AOR
• Experience briefing senior-level DoD personnel
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top