All Source Analyst - Middle East / Africa
Global Analysis & Operations is looking for an All Source – Middle East / Africa Analyst. Analysts will perform all-source military analysis on the Middle East / Africa AOR. The successful candidate will independently and collaboratively research, analyze, and produce intelligence products and research papers using multiple intelligence sources. The candidate will present and defend analytic positions and produce intelligence assessments with minimal supervision.
The candidate should have knowledge and experience in some of the following areas:
- Strategic intelligence analytic experience on the Middle East or Africa AOR.
- Understanding the dynamics of military and regime leadership, national military strategy, terrorism, strategic doctrine, regional relations, internal and regional stability, and security.
- Experience applying analytical tradecraft and evaluative techniques to address information gaps and the ability to create new methods to identify solutions to analytical shortfalls.
- Experience with the intelligence cycle including: requirements, collection, processing, analysis, dissemination, feedback.
- Experience using analytic tools: analyst notebook, IC databases, Microsoft Office, standard analytical search engines.
- Candidate must be willing and able to deploy to CENTCOM AOR ifnecessary Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years work experience Required Skills and Education -4-6 years of all source intelligence analysis experience
- Bachelors Degree Preferred Skills and Education Preferred Skills:
Familiarity with Middle East or Africa AOR.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software.
People are the greatest asset in any Company …
BAE Systems is committed to a high performance culture and provides an environment that challenges our employees to be remarkable and obtain their full potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Females. Minorities. Veterans. Disabled
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top