AIT Integration Scheduler
- Coordinate, track, and maintain Government provided AIT schedules in the contractors Master Integrated Production Schedule in accordance with Navy Standard Items and scheduling procedures.
- Import and integrate AIT Microsoft Project data file Projects into Deltek Open Plan
- Monitor, report and follow-up on AIT work integration issues
- Collect weekly AIT POAM status information, and update / enter into the Master Integrated Production Schedule
- Attend Weekly Project Status meetings and submit Integration Reports as directed
- Provide AIT scheduling analysis to Project Teams and Management
- Responsible to maintain and provide historical data for AIT Schedules and identified issues
- Team oriented; works well with others and has the ability to fluctuate working hours of self and personal workload to satisfactorily complete all assigned tasks in a timely manner with attention to detail and at times short notice
- Able to accomplish other duties, as required, to support the BAE business function and direction
Typically a High School Diploma and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Current or previous Alteration Installation Team experience
- Moderate proficiency in Microsoft Project, specifically in creating, maintaining, and progressing schedules
- Familiar with TS9090 Alterations to Ships accomplished by Alteration Installation Teams & Navy Standard Item 009-60 Schedule and Associated Reports
- Moderate use of Microsoft Suite: Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to work and communicate with a diverse group
- Good communication, writing, presentation, and organizational skills
- Associates degree and 3 years of Alteration Installation Team shipboard repair, or 5 years of directly related experience in areas of industrial Alteration Installation Team shipboard repair
The Platforms & Services (P&S) sector under BAE Systems, Inc does the big stuff: the armored combat vehicles, naval guns, missile launchers, and naval ship repair...just to name a few. Our employees take pride in the work they do and why they do it. They are on the front lines every day, building our products to protect the lives of those who serve. We may be biased, but we think P&S does some of the coolest work around, and we think you will too.
We celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Back to top