Air Mobility Exercise Planner
Supports the GREEN FLAG Little Rock Exercise Program by planning, conducting, and reporting exercises designed to train C-130 and C-17 Aircrews in tactical airlift operations. Produces exercise airlift schedules, coordinates airlift missions with other USAF and Army participants, and reports results to 34 CTS and HQ AMC. Ensures that USAF training objectives are coordinated with other participating commands to achieve maximum training benefits.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education – Ability to develop airlift mission schedules and training objectives for GREEN FLAG exercises or designated airlift training activities with other Air Force and Army participants.
- Working knowledge of the Consolidated Air Mobility Planning System (CAMPS), Intra-Theater Airlift Request System (ITARS), and/or the Global Decision Support System (GDSS).
- Knowledge/experience with steerable parachute delivery system, Joint Precision Airdrop System (JPADS) and the Low Cost Low Altitude (LCLA) airdrop systems.
- Ability to coordinate mission routing and timing with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and other exercise airspace managers.
- Ability to respond to exercise participant requirements for short notice changes to mission profiles to maximize training value.
- Excellent communication and observation skills to report training activities and identify training deficiencies for future training events.
Preferred Skills and Education – Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred.
- Four or more years as a pilot or navigator in a USAF Active, Air National Guard, or Air Force Reserve C-130 or C-17 unit preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of airlift tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Working knowledge of airlift command and control systems to include Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES) and command relationships as they relate to airlift operations preferred.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top