AEGIS Production Test Support
The successful applicant will provide Engineering and Technical support to the T&E Division at AEGIS TECHREP in Moorestown, NJ. Applicant will participate as a government witness for formal USN and FMS equipment Acceptance Tests. Candidate must be able to establish the intent of the relevant acceptance requirements from Aegis system level specifications, review the procedures designed to test those requirements, witness performance of the contractor’s tests as a U.S. Navy representative, collect the relevant data, independently analyze the test results, document equipment failures, track problem resolutions, and report out on the findings.
Generally, work hours are standard, but some second and/or third shift hours may be required. Minimal travel is anticipated.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Must have the following:
1. Eligible for or currently hold a high level security clearance.
2. 6+ years of experience with a HS Diploma; 2+ years of experience with an Associate’s degree; 0+ years of experience with a Bachelor’ s Degree.
3. Two years directly related (on Military Systems) Test and Evaluation experience
4. Superior written and oral communication skills.
5. Ability to manage constant workflow and emerging requirements quickly and accurately.
Preferred Skills and Education Prefer to have one or more of the following:
1. Associate’s Degree or above
2. US Navy experience with the AEGIS Weapon System
3. Experience reviewing / execution of Industrial Test Procedures
4. Shipyard/Factory experience
5. Related military experience that includes technical implementation
6. Teams skills
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top