Administrative Assistant I
Provides a variety of administrative and secretarial support, with varying degrees of complexity and scope to relieve the Craft Managers and director of Operations of administrative details and to assist MP-2 administrator with the MP-2 Maintenance Program. Performs diverse administrative duties for all Craft Managers and Production Foreman. Act as an information source on organizational policies procedures; gathers, compiles and reports information.
1. Performs general administrative tasks such as emailing, typing, scanning, copying, binding and filing all documents.
2. Create, maintain and track documents such as condition found reports, internal work orders, fixed capital assets and material receipts from the receiving department.
3. Proficient at Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat to prepare presentations, training material, audit material, capital asset inventory, budget updates, meeting notes, policy and procedures, work instructions and time card reports.
4.Assists the MP-2 Program Administrator with the operation and maintenance of the MP-2 program, which includes generating work orders, running aging reports, closing work orders and updating listed equipment information. Capable of setting up the preventive maintenance schedule for MP2 equipment.
5. Create and maintain logs and spreadsheets. Track documents such as leave of absence, manual time sheets, paycheck discrepancies, condition found reports, internal work orders, fixed capital assets and material receipts from the receiving department.
6. Responsible for compiling information and generating Weekend Workbook and Weekly work Schedules.
7. Compile information and generate monthly EPCRA/NESHAP report for Paint Department.
8. Acts as a resource to Production Departments by utilizing available reference tools to provide, communicate, and/or distribute information (i.e. Onespace to access forms, policies, procedures, etc.)
9. Assist Department mangers with Policy updates, revisions and submissions.
10. Performs various administrative functions involving sensitive information such as typing performance evaluations, disciplinary notices, grievance reports and employee award nominations.
11. Maintains Craft Managers calendar and reminders.
12. Responds to routine request for information by phone or in-person.
13. Maintains a safe work environment and ensures compliance with safety objectives and policies.
14. Shares responsibility of self-development with immediate supervisor.
15. Assist with Complying Binders for work specifications, RCC's, budgets and training,
16. Additional duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Education
Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
Must be able to obtain and maintain base access to Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam
Must be a US citizen or Naturalized citizen
Must be able to work from 6am to 2:30pm and overtime as needed
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
Must have strong written and oral communication skills
Must be able to utilize office equipment including copiers, scanners and fax machines
Preferred Skills and Education
Experience with MP-2 maintenance program.
About BAE Systems Platforms & Services
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Platforms & Services designs, develops, produces, supports, maintains, modernizes and upgrades armored combat vehicles, wheeled vehicles, naval guns, surface ship combatants, commercial vessels, missile launchers, artillery systems, military ordnance, and protective wear and armor. Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top